I. General Information.
1. The Operator of the Service www.medals24.com is Modern Forms Sp. z o.o..
2. The Service gathers information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
a. Through information entered in forms voluntarily.
b. Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
c. Through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider – Modern Forms Sp. z o.o., operating at the given address – www.medals24.com
II. Information in forms.
1. The Website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
2. The Website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
3. The data in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data contained in the form is processed to meet the aim of a specific form, for example, to process a service request or contact sales clients.
6. The data provided in the form can be forwarded to subjects that implement certain technical services – this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to subjects that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), services that support payments or other subjects with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
III. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
a. request time,
b. reply sending time,
c. name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address.
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The data is used only for server administration purposes.
IV. Providing data.
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
2. The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
3. The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.